Share and Manage Content Securely, Improve Productivity and Slash Costs
YouSendIt for Teams provides teams and departments both inside and outside their companies an easy-to-use, integrated solution for sending, sharing, signing, syncing and storing documents and other files—the critical activities required to collaborate on projects and close deals. It delivers measurable business benefits including:
- Increased productivity by enabling the faster and easier sharing, and management of time sensitive files without changing current workflow.
- Improved email performance to expedite business processes and shorten sales cycles.
- Ready and easy, anywhere, anytime access to business critical documents and files.
- The ability to clearly designate who can see, download, make changes to, and approve documents and files, and visibility into those processes.
- Peace of mind that files in transit and in storage are secure.
- Requires no training or additional IT support.
- Reduced costs through the elimination of information sharing using difficult, outdated transfer systems or manual methods of shipping like FedEx.
YouSendIt for Teams also enables custom branding of emails and file share and storage environments to reinforce your brand identity while further expediting business processes by clearly identifying the source of documents and other files.
A Closer Look
Take a closer look at the features and business benefits of YouSendIt for Teams Collaboration Suite and you’ll understand why it’s the choice of so many leading companies in so many industries.
Send Files With Ease
- YouSendIt for Teams simplifies the way you send files. Many files are simply too large to send as email attachments. But with YouSendIt for Teams whether your business team is sending multiple large files or folders, you can be assured they will arrive at their destination without bounce-backs due to exceeding mailbox limits.
- It is secure and easy to use, and integrates with common productivity applications like Microsoft Outlook.
Share and Sync Anything
- Share files and folders with your colleagues, partners or customers over geographically dispersed locations with drag and drop ease.
- Your team can set file and folder access permissions and view folder notifications.
- Easily designate read/write permission to maintain the control and security you need.
- Access and modify your files and folders from just about anywhere.
- Continuously sync your files and folders between the Web, desktop, and your mobile devices.
- Custom brand your YouSendIt for Teams dropbox for external parties, such as vendors or customers, who need to send you large, important documents and files.
Sign Documents and Close Deals Quickly
- Sign documents anywhere from a smartphone, tablet, or the web using the e-signature feature.
- Complete forms and send them on their way.
- Save signed documents for future access.
Store Files for Anytime Access
- Store important, business content in a secure, cloud storage folder and access it when you need it from the Web, desktop or mobile device.
- Enforce the highest level of security through setting password policies for receipt or accessing files, expiration setting for files, as well as allowing and disallowing users.
- YouSendIt’s data centers have received a SOC 2 Type 2 report.
- Data at rest is encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption.
- All data in transit is encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption with Class 3 certificates.
- YouSendIt is PCI compliant and TRUSTe compliant, and enables customers to meet HIPAA and GLBA compliance requirements.
Improve Your Performance, Customer Relationships and Bottom Line
Not only is YouSendIt for Teams easy to implement and use, but it can also help improve your business performance, customer relationships, and profitability.
Among the many compelling features that have made believers out of YouSendIt for Teams’s 37 million users are:
- Unlimited, secure, file sending and tracking.
- Ability to easily add and remove users.
- Unlimited online storage.
- Ability to sign unlimited contracts, invoices, and others documents—from the desktop, Web, or mobile devices.
- Custom branding to reinforce your company’s identity on download and shared folder pages, and e-mail notifications.
- Strong, standards-based security for files in transit and in storage.
- Support via phone, email, and live chat with YouSendIt representative.