The success a company has with its fileshare programs can be determined long before the first document is even sent through the cloud by an employee. It begins with selecting a tool that will satisfy professionals’ collaboration practices, as well as the level of security needed to protect sensitive information.
These days, wading through all the fileshare tools available can be a difficult task. With the enormous growth of cloud computing during the past several years, products are hitting the market on what seems to be a near-constant basis. FolderShare and ShareFile are two products that have joined the fold, but it’s up to the company to ensure that whichever tool it chooses for file hosting and sharing is the right one.
No other free fileshare platform can quite match the capabilities and efficiency gains provided by YouSendIt, however. That’s because YouSendIt offers everything an organization can want or need in a fileshare tool -- from speed and security to oversight, governance and an unmatched level of customization.
Free file sharing: Affordable, secure and effective
Even with high-speed Internet connections, file downloads can sometimes feel like they take an eternity. Anyone who has ever shared files online can attest to how frustrating it can be to sit at a desk watching the progress bar as it slowly creeps across the computer screen.
In addition to solving this problem, YouSendIt takes many of the complications out of file sharing to ensure no unwarranted stress is added to the process. It’s quick, easy and only requires three steps:
- Log in to your YouSendIt account (free and paid subscriptions are available).
- Enter your email address, as well as those of whoever will receive shared files
- Select your file and hit the "Send It" button
Within mere minutes, your file upload will be complete and the information will be sent to the appropriate parties. No more waiting and no more hassles.
But ease-of-use certainly isn’t where the benefits of using free fileshare tools from YouSendIt end. From security to governance, users have it all at their fingertips to ensure the best possible experience when using fileshare programs.
No more limitations
The file size limits enforced by email clients and the unreliability of file transfer protocol (FTP) severely hinder what users can and can’t send. That’s no longer the case because YouSendIt’s tool can support file sizes of up to 2GB with a free subscription..
YouSendIt offers a level of security that is unparalleled when it comes to free fileshare tools. Between a seven-layer security policy and Secure Sockets Layer encryption, users are provided protection that meets even the strictest compliance standard.
Anywhere, anytime transfers
Plug-ins for popular enterprise email platforms and applications -- such as Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop --; make sending files a breeze no matter which computer you’re using. And a dedicated iPhone application makes on-the-go sharing a simple task.
Unlike other free fileshare systems, YouSendIt lets you track each step of the way when sending files. That includes download status and who is sharing information.
- Eliminates email limitations, complicated FTP processes, and expensive couriers
- High-security measures ensure SLA and government standards compliance, and include our seven-layer security policy
- Enables you to transfer files from anywhere, with access via your desktop, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, iPhone and more
- Track download statuses of files sent
- Lowers storage costs and network burden by offloading attachments to YouSendIt servers
- YouSendIt Data Centers are SAS 70 Type II compliant, ensuring that all controls and safeguards are in place for data, systems and network
Sharing and storing files and folders shouldn't have to be an inefficient and frustrating experience. YouSendIt's fileshare takes frustration and long wait times out of sharing files.