Have Pictures to Share with Family and Friends? No Problem!
Sharing pictures with family and friends is a great way to keep in touch and share milestones, events and the day-to-day happenings in your life. Yet, with the large size of these files, it's frustrating to have to share pictures by sending them as an email attachment. Either your email is bounced by your email service provider due to its large size, or the pictures are difficult and slow for recipients to download.
To work around these problems, you might try to shrink the size of your photo, but this can result in ruining the picture. It will turn out blurry and won't convey what you truly captured in the picture.
How to Share Pictures for Free with YouSendIt
When you have pictures to share with your loved ones, you want to make sure they're received and that the integrity of the pictures isn't compromised at all. Sharing your favorite pictures is easy and free with YouSendIt. Once you've registered for a free YouSendIt account, here's how to share pictures:
- Enter your email address and the addresses of your recipients.
- Select the picture or folder containing your pictures, and click Send It.
- When your pictures are uploaded to YouSendIt, your recipients will receive an email with a link to the photos you've uploaded. All they have to do is click the link to download the pictures you're sharing.
Share Pictures Safely Across the Globe
Sharing pictures with friends and family all over the world is easy, fast and secure with YouSendIt.
- Highly secure: The pictures you share are only sent to the recipients you choose to email.
- Share pictures many times: Depending on the YouSendIt plan you select, your shared pictures can be downloaded multiple times.
- Super-fast loading and downloading: Upload your pictures quickly and allow your recipients to download pictures quickly too.
- Easy as 1, 2, 3: YouSendIt doesn't have a lengthy form or process to get through in order to share pictures.
- Convenient: Use our Web app, browser plugin and plugins for photo applications like iPhoto and Photoshop, to easily share pictures.
When you have pictures to share, there's a free and easy solution.
Share pictures with YouSendIt.